OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

dude this trafford crowd is so depressing :lol:
man u don't deserve to win
bayern putting in work, i like watching this bayern team, if sane could finish he would be world class

Bayern and Copenhagen scored, huh? Europa…

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Thank you for putting them out of their misery Bayern

Didn't deserve knockout stages and lord knows Europa fixtures were the last thing they needed too.

Watching this squad more than once a week is a headache waiting to happen :lol::smh:

Not sure how long ETH is gonna last though because in terms of results, not too much credit left that account...

Not gonna last passed New Years if the league, big match results mainly, don't change fast. Might not make it through the next week and half either with what's coming up, Liverpool away, West Ham away then Villa at home.

I told man's this would happen. They laughed at Liverpool going into Europa as if they were going to do any better. Now Lokomotiv or some next team gonna send them out of that too.

I told man's this would happen. They laughed at Liverpool going into Europa as if they were going to do any better. Now Lokomotiv or some next team gonna send them out of that too.

Don’t worry ETH and Mason Mount are going to turn it around in the new year.

Rashford 40 goals next year. Next Ronaldo.

Honestly that’s probably good for United that they don’t play in Europa.

But it’s hilarious they really finished last in this group. :lol:
Today was a sad day. On the one hand, United coming last in this group is hilarious, but on the other hand we won't get to see the comedy of a Martial and Antony disasterclass in a knockout match. You win some and you lose some, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom