OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

24ffb23dad4ed36916846d5d5f3538bf_crop_exact.jpg

I thought Oshimen was like 29 for some reason. didn’t realize he was younger

Was thinking about if I should bet on west ham last night, had a dream they went up 3-1 I should have done it :lol:

I’m so glad this guys gone. It was a guaranteed goal every time :smh: that **** sent me to the floor last year when he equalized and essentially killed the title charge. hopefully Jota is still out today it’s the same with him
Matter of fact, Mane, Jota, Firmino, and Salah all scored against us every damn time

I’m so glad this guys gone. It was a guaranteed goal every time :smh: that **** sent me to the floor last year when he equalized and essentially killed the title charge. hopefully Jota is still out today it’s the same with him
Matter of fact, Mane, Jota, Firmino, and Salah all scored against us every damn time

Si Senor ☺️

ten hag is an unaccomplished fraud and small man that tried to stamp his authority by disrespecting real champions of the sport. The amount of money he’s pissed away should be a criminal offense. If he was at serious club like Real Madrid he would been fired eons ago. Everyone sees it but MU fans that too desperately want their own pep

Nice finish by Calvert-Lewin but that might be disallowed...
Edit: Yeah that replay does look like a clear foul, I thought initially that Emerson Royal just exaggerated contact

Romero subbed off, we're now free from the threat of a sudden red card despite a flawless performance from him

I've been really impressed by Sarr whenever he's played, and he's still only 21.
His midfield presence seems to get the best out of Bissouma too whenever they're both playing.
Genuinely rapid too.

Wow what a substitute performance by Andre Gomes, big brain decision by Dyche
Our struggle to score a third could come back to bite us...

Totnum scored a couple of good, early goals, while the Toffees have continued to fight hard, despite being down 0-2, hoping to salvage something... and very well might.

Must be a nice feeling for their fans.

Totnum scored a couple of good, early goals, while the Toffees have continued to fight hard, despite being down 0-2, hoping to salvage something... and very well might.

Must be a nice feeling for their fans.
Gotta give credit to Dyche tbh, we were dominating them until his substitutions and now our defense is being bullied by Dycheball

Back
Top Bottom