OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Chelsea signing another under 21 striker I’ve never heard of…..feels like the days of us competing at the top of the league are over.

i have no clue what direction yall are going and why

Neither do I bro.

Forget world class, how many Chelsea players are even top 3-5 at their positions in the EPL? Maybe 2-3 max….how is that possible after spending over a billion?

We just gave up the most goals in our league history last season, and the solution is to sign a free agent from Fulham and an average keeper from Villarreal?

Idk anymore, guess I need to adjust to our new reality but this sucks

why isn’t united going for zubi?

i was mad bArca are not going for him but bernal made me a believer. la masia cooking. nico needs to get in while he can.

Chelsea keep trying to cash in on potential but if we're supposed to compete with the big dogs a bunch of college aged players can't do it alone.

I watched two Samu Omorodion highlight vids on Youtube and he scored 20 times or so between both vids. Half of them look like they were against the youth reserves so that's kinda concerning but he's fast as hell especially at 6'4.

jape jape why is fdj on such high wages? Boyhood fan surely would have taken less to play there

jape jape why is fdj on such high wages? Boyhood fan surely would have taken less to play there
he’s still on the old bortemeu wages which was the norm pre covid. hes the last player to not have negotiated his contract and i dont blame him. would be sad if he just bounces on a free in a couple of years though. hope he extends.

Honestly he came through more than most of the team. Like him and Trossard were the most reliable threats all year. So the teams failings were not his. Amazingly.
He really turned it around, the first couple of months weren’t great. And then he became one of our better attackers. But as great as that may be, there’s no reason why we should be relying on him to lead the line.
Unless if he’s a Liverpool fan, I don’t see how y’all couldn’t get it done, the release clause is right there and just up the wages.
It really seemed like he had no interest in leaving Spain. But idk what happened there, like you pointed out, it’s rather straightforward to get the deal done.

Love it absolutely love it

IMG_3757.jpeg

IMG_3766.jpeg

IMG_3767.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom