• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Wonder if Carlo either wants to bring the diamond back or start Modric to try assuming some of Kroos’s controller profile. Or maybe both. Or maybe not playing like the meme of having all our guys on the left.

Wonder if Carlo either wants to bring the diamond back or start Modric to try assuming some of Kroos’s controller profile. Or maybe both. Or maybe not playing like the meme of having all our guys on the left.

Tough situation because we need Jude playing closer to goal but that means he’d have to give up Rodrygo.

Watching a replay of Chelsea/Man City and watching Jackson ruin opportunity after opportunity is giving me an ulcer.

Letting Enzo rock the armband after his ignorance is straight malpractice, aside from the fact he's never shown any leadership skills.

We somehow dragged ourselves to 5th last season, I think we can put up a fight for top 4 but it's going to be ugly and confusing.

Watching Chelsea vs City and Caicedo going at Doku and Enzo stomping on Haaland before set pieces is stupid. I thought those two were solid players but watching that game they both came across as goons for no reason. Trash antics from both

Anyway i thought City played ok. Glad they got the W. Thought passing was sloppy at times. Wish KDB was more clinical he had two decent chances that he sent wide when we know he is capable of better. Savinho looked good though excited to see his progression. Doku is so fun to watch man. I love dudes mentality and lord is he strong, straight man-handling defenders at times. Thought the Kova handball was a pen.

Also i'm sure it was discussed in here but Havertz being chocked and dude not even getting a yellow for an obvious red card offense is bonkers.

Starting Modric is nonsense, he's 38, he came on yesterday for control and no control happened. There's better players who should come off the bench first. Once we get in match shape things will look better. Rudiger or Carvajal couldn't complete a pass in the second half, that's tiredness.

Back
Top Bottom