• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

“Dani Olmo is still registered at Leipzig, Barça have not requested the International Transfer Certificate, they may have fired Gundogan for nothing.”

I know its rude to make fun of crippled kids but….the entirety of FCB as an entity is lookin like the special kid in class.

Bruh

1000006528.jpg

These orcs on Newcastle get away with that kinda stuff every week. Literally clotheslined him to stop a counter
By far the dirtiest team in the league
Never forget last year when Bruno G threw a running start elbow at Jorginho last year and it was all good

These orcs on Newcastle get away with that kinda stuff every week. Literally clotheslined him to stop a counter
By far the dirtiest team in the league
Never forget last year when Bruno G threw a running start elbow at Jorginho last year and it was all good

Joelinton and Bruno Guimarães are both the dirtiest players in the whole league and the most likely to get away a yellow at best regardless of how egregious the foul is.

Romero used to be one of the absolute dirtiest too. Idk if he went to therapy or something but I imagine it had something to do with actually getting punished and stacking up red cards.

Last edited:
hes PR spin has been ridiculous

most people forgot what he did already
I mean if people had forgot what he did, he would have been starting for England this summer and bagging goals in the prem.

He's young and one of the best wingers in the world, think everyone knows he has a dark cloud over him but at the same time, it's hard to ignore him cause he's that good.

I don't get the "pretend he's not really good and don't report about him" thing. The better he does, the more the conversation will be present and the harder it will be to sweep under the table.

smartcrop

Just saw his documentary last week :/, RIP

He caught a lot of flack at the time as their first foreign coach but he was one of England's better managers over the last 25 years.

Seemed at such peace towards the end and he had a really enlightening perspective on things.

I mean if people had forgot what he did, he would have been starting for England this summer and bagging goals in the prem.

He's young and one of the best wingers in the world, think everyone knows he has a dark cloud over him but at the same time, it's hard to ignore him cause he's that good.

I don't get the "pretend he's not really good and don't report about him" thing. The better he does, the more the conversation will be present and the harder it will be to sweep under the table.
you are speaking from a very limited english scope

sportswashing is real. i’m not hating either im just pointing it out

Chiesa to Barca seems to happening
Sterling to United and Sancho to Juve?

That's what Chelsea seemingly want to do but I don't see any interest on the United end in that, been reported they don't want Chilwell either in a swap.

Looks like Juventus's interest is being prioritized rn

#Juventus does not consider the #Chelsea a threat to the arrival of #Sancho as they feel much closer and more confident to the conclusion of the deal

Personally wouldn't mind Chukwuemeka from them or Chalobah if Lindelof ends up being sold.

Sterling would've been a Woodward move 100% :lol:, doesn't fit the profile under INEOS though so I'd be surprised. They've been looking at younger players on much lower wages

Back
Top Bottom