• Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
20240830_220910.jpg

Does City have a Alvarez replacement?

He brought a lot to the team off the bench and allowed Pep that much more flexibility in attack.

Last edited:
For sure but he's a winger, was wondering if they had another striker in the team or someone from the academy ready if ever Haaland misses time.

Alvarez filled that role as well as anyone could be asked to

As of right now no. I imagine if Haaland doesn’t play a game we back to the False 9 it’s plenty of players in the team that can do that when called on.

Hope my guy Sterling can bounce back at Arsenal want that for him. Gotta say he look more natural in a Arsenal shirt something about him in a Chelsea shirt just didn’t look right 😂

Another sacrifice by the refs.
You’ll never see another one like that again
Just like Tomiyasu last year and Martinelli with the double yellow that one time

Now Rice missed spurs away. Perfect

Another sacrifice by the refs.
You’ll never see another one like that again
Just like Tomiyasu last year and Martinelli with the double yellow that one time

Now Rice missed spurs away. Perfect

My blood is boiling after that one. If that’s a yellow, Pedro should’ve received a straight red and a 10 match ban for the way he kicked the ball off in the first half.

2 big points dropped just like Fulham at home last year. Could very well be costly. **** is too tight against city for games like this

My blood is boiling after that one. If that’s a yellow, Pedro should’ve received a straight red and a 10 match ban for the way he kicked the ball off in the first half.
The ref just had to really want to give a card for that

But man
The way the transfer window closed, plus this game, got me tight :lol: :lol:
Not that optimistic for this season compared to last year

Back
Top Bottom