• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The arrogance is definitely turning off even the most die hard ETH supporters from what I've seen :lol:

It's one thing to serve up awful football but it's another moving like you're beyond reproach in the face of 3 seasons of mediocrity. Been complaining about his team like he's not been 100% the most backed United manager in the market post-Fergie and is responsible for the majority of his current squad.

Jose got derided when he was talking about trophies on his way out, this guy hasn't accomplished half of what Jose did in the PL yet thinks he can skate on by through consistently horrible League and European form simply with 2nd rate silverware :smh:

Ten hag’s lack of humility does him zero favors
his “confidence” just makes him seem like an arrogant dickhead. he is more arrogant than pep or klopp or some of these way more accomplished managers.

So many staples have been getting clipped lately :smh: :smh: :smh:

First DripNick DripNick now our fav Barca fan :/, really hope theyr're temporary ones.

Haven't actually seen anything egregious enough to be ban worthy on here in years.

Even the rare flame wars we see from time to time are pretty tame compared to the wild wild west days when everyone was younger and more hot tempered :lol:

Free my guys

We will MAKE NT GREAT AGAIN, one Hemi at a time :pimp:
vroom vroom vroom B
1000000059.jpeg

So many staples have been getting clipped lately :smh: :smh: :smh:

First DripNick DripNick now our fav Barca fan :/, really hope theyr're temporary ones.

Haven't actually seen anything egregious enough to be ban worthy on here in years.

Even the rare flame wars we see from time to time are pretty tame compared to the wild wild west days when everyone was younger and more hot tempered :lol:

Free my guys
This is an all time high of people getting banned and we barely made it to week 3 of the season :lol:

I was on vacation over the weekend so not sure what happened in here or if theyre from other sections of NT but definitely going back some pages to see.

Probably the worst thread on this site. Everyday it’s like a ESPN First Take episode and not in a good way. Lots of toxic nonsense going on.
I mean we all grew up hearing some outrageous takes whether at the barbershop, office, workplace, school, gym, etc... but you'd just talk it out, laugh at the takes or clown the person.

Sports should never be personal or taken to the point where you're demeaning someone over opinions. Idk whether it's because we're hiding behind screen names or if it's just younger posters but the NBA Thread been a wild *** place to be. I lurk a majority of the time, but it's crazy it's popping off like that in the off-season :lol:

I mean we all grew up hearing some outrageous takes whether at the barbershop, office, workplace, school, gym, etc... but you'd just talk it out, laugh at the takes or clown the person.

Sports should never be personal or taken to the point where you're demeaning someone over opinions. Idk whether it's because we're hiding behind screen names or if it's just younger posters but the NBA Thread been a wild *** place to be. I lurk a majority of the time, but it's crazy it's popping off like that in the off-season :lol:
We are going back to the ZoDogg and FR3SH days where FR3SH would call Kobe “Predator 24” but guys were mostly respectful and didn’t take things too far. I’m guilty as well but I apologized and decided to post very little in there

We are going back to the ZoDogg and FR3SH days where FR3SH would call Kobe “Predator 24” but guys were mostly respectful and didn’t take things too far. I’m guilty as well but I apologized and decided to post very little in there
:lol: at FR3SH

That SN rings a bell because I was and still am a huge Kobe fan so that could be why. Was ZoDogg the guy that always had the Alonzo Mourning profile pics?

The NBA Thread just moves at such a high pace and with so many people that left, got banned or stopped posting it's hard to keep up with it. I remember it got a bit weird when people were having burner accounts or straight troll baiting.

I too have made some egregious hot takes over the years (not in the thread) and played my whole life up until High School so I understand the passion behind it but never understood the toxicity with it being a fan. I personally think soccer fans are more toxic but this thread is pretty tame compared to how it was back in the early 2010s.

:lol: at FR3SH

That SN rings a bell because I was and still am a huge Kobe fan so that could be why. Was ZoDogg the guy that always had the Alonzo Mourning profile pics?

The NBA Thread just moves at such a high pace and with so many people that left, got banned or stopped posting it's hard to keep up with it. I remember it got a bit weird when people were having burner accounts or straight troll baiting.

I too have made some egregious hot takes over the years (not in the thread) and played my whole life up until High School so I understand the passion behind it but never understood the toxicity with it being a fan. I personally think soccer fans are more toxic but this thread is pretty tame compared to how it was back in the early 2010s.
ZoDogg did want the pics of Zo but he hated Kobe with a passion. He was wild during the Suns days. I knew I had to leave when Washed King revealed that he had files on everyone on his computer. Crazy times and I’m glad to not post much in there

Back
Top Bottom