• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I mean you're up 2-1 against City, in their home, down a man, and you think the best move is to NOT waste as much time as possible?
You’re not wrong. Just a difference in philosophy. I’m a Barca fan so I’m idealistic as they come. Couldn’t hate this tactic more.

Of course it went over your head, if Haaland was black none of this **** would fly.
And you’re not wrong but I didn’t disagree with you either.

Just the usual banter

You’re not wrong. Just a difference in philosophy. I’m a Barca fan so I’m idealistic as they come. Couldn’t hate this tactic more.
I loathe the park the bus tactics, in almost all situations, but this is a rare instance I was rooting for the worst, most frustrating, Jose Mourinho terrorist tactics footy I could imagine.

1000016137.jpg

Arteta came out and mentioned the game where Xhaka got the red and they got beat by 5 goals. He said he would have to be really thick to not do something different. I still blame the ref more. He ruined that game. Arsenal were just trying to win and that was the best tactic to get that accomplished.

Haaland is my guy. I love his attitude. Man when Partey tried to cut him off and got run over...im so here for that. That dude gets grabbed, stepped on, pushed, shouldered allll game every single game. Ain't no way he isn't going to be a brute about things. As long as he delivers the goals and the phsyicalitly talk your talk young man.

Endrick getting the Madrid protection already. Yellow card for kicking an opponent in the balls about 40 yards away from the ball :smh:

But haaland gets away with everything. Same league that gave lewa a 3 game suspension for touching his own nose.
Women the only people I know that target men’s balls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom