Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh look more prem exceptionalism cause arsenal beat a mid psg
Believe me, nobody who knows footy thinks Arsenal is a contender. Beating PSG, especially a team that lost Mbappe this year, is NOT a barometer of a good team :lol: Let's see how we do against a team with pedigree.

Believe me, nobody who knows footy thinks Arsenal is a contender. Beating PSG, especially a team that lost Mbappe this year, is NOT a barometer of a good team :lol: Let's see how we do against a team with pedigree.
No. This is no knock on arsenal. Yall have a quality side and it was a good win. It’s just corny when dude used a random w to talk about how “different” the prem is.

No. This is no knock on arsenal. Yall have a quality side and good win. It’s just corny when prem dudes use any w to talk about how “different” the prem is.
bUiLt DiFfErEnT. The commentary during the game today was great. Saying how Ligue 1 is weak because PSG won 8 of the past 10 years; like, City's cheated to 6 of the past 7 seasons in England :lol:

PSG have been very good this year though. Still a top ten team in the world, I don't really get scoffing at them. They rolled out a midfield of Vitinha, Zaire-Emery & Joao Neves who are all really good players, just too small to really compete with a physical Arsenal team. That's all I was saying.

Timber might need to keep Ben White out of the starting 11. Dude has been on point since he came back
Crazy because Ben white is a 7/10 almost every game

Hoping to see Bayern bring the Hurrikane out against Villa tonight :pimp:
Watkins is one of the very few players who have finished a PL season as top scorer and top assister

Nah this save was insane

20241002_153432.jpg

What on earth is this ref doing in the Bayern - Villa match? He just lets damn near every blatant yellow go if it's a Bayern player

Back
Top Bottom