• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

These media guys are so shameless man and one of the big reasons their NT underachieves, they're always undermining them when it's not a friend of the media in charge

tbf paying Fergie millions of dollars to do nothing when you are in debt is crazy

There’s an emotional response but united gotta move on from that era anyways
Clubs do this all the time though, what do you think these ceremonial 'ambassador' posts for ex-players and managers are :lol:. They get paid for being a mascot and showing up to events basically.

If the Glazers were able to collect yearly dividends in spite of running the club into the ground, sending Fergie a sort of royalty fee wasn't a big deal to me :lol:

Got more of a problem with the cutting half the club staff a few months ago and how they were planning on handling the women's team at the beginning though than this.

Clubs do this all the time though, what do you think these ceremonial 'ambassador' posts for ex-players and managers are :lol:. They get paid for being a mascot and showing up to events basically.

If the Glazers were able to collect yearly dividends in spite of running the club into the ground, sending Fergie a sort of royalty fee wasn't a big deal to me :lol:

Got more of a problem with the cutting half the club staff a few months ago and how they were planning on handling the women's team at the beginning though than this.
Other clubs aren’t in your situation. It’s not a singular thing. All of the cuts are towards one goal. And yall are in real debt. I’m sure fergie understands and is ok either way.

Gotta take the emotion out. Especially united since yall have real people who own the club. It’s business for them. They don’t owe fergie anything.

1729174049617.png

Other clubs aren’t in your situation. It’s not a singular thing. All of the cuts are towards one goal. And yall are in real debt. I’m sure fergie understands and is ok either way.

Gotta take the emotion out. Especially united since yall have real people who own the club. It’s business for them. They don’t owe fergie anything.
I don't have a problem with it and the reports say it was done ammicably/mutually so SAF doesn't either. Just the media framing makes it seem like he's been banned from the club when that's not the case :lol:, I'm sure he'll still be at big games.

Just not all up in the dressing room whenever he wants anymore :lol:

Everything being done now is to make UK for years of mismanagement and wastefulness at the club. Why it seems like they're taking the long term and patient rebuild approach to things especially RE the manager...

Omar Berrada said a few weeks back that the clubs goal was to be back challenging for the league by 2028, the club's 150th anniversary :lol:.

Hopefully they're able to see out their plan, nailing the next manager hire is gonna be crucial.

When you cling to the past like United does, you end up sacrificing the future. Cristiano is Madrid's best player ever, and he's persona non-grata at the club. It's always next one up, instead of mythologizing the distant past as a model for the future.

The 2024 Golden Boy nominees

20241017_134656.jpg

Yamal will be on the Balon D'Or shortlist next year at this rate so this one should be a formality for him :lol:

The 2024 Golden Boy nominees

20241017_134656.jpg

Yamal will be on the Balon D'Or shortlist next year at this rate so this one should be a formality for him :lol:
whats arda guler doing on that list? kid averages more benches than touches of the ball
and where is endrick?

Back
Top Bottom