• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
So we signed arthur melo as cover for our midfield. Man made 1 appearance and in training had a muscle injury that requires him to be sidelined for 3-4 months.. my gosh when will we stop cutting corners???

You guys think mbappe would be doing halaand numbers in the epl?

You guys think mbappe would be doing halaand numbers in the epl?
No.
He's not putting up numbers like this in Ligue 1 this season. I think Mbappé is more talented overall but not as lethal of a finisher.
Mbappé scored 28 in Ligue 1 last season (his highest so far) and Haaland is already past halfway there.

That Arthur move is like when arsenal signed Kalstrom when he had a broken back 💀💀

You could argue his dribbling kinda makes up for it. He can get past people that Haaland can't.

Well yea.

But Haaland doesn’t need to dribble. F it.

This game is about goals. Goals make you win.

As much as I love Mbappe I’m taking Haaland over him any day.

Well yea.

But Haaland doesn’t need to dribble. F it.

This game is about goals. Goals make you win.

As much as I love Mbappe I’m taking Haaland over him any day.
For sure. He doesn't even need much of the ball, as his ridiculous overperforming of his xG shows.

If he was at citeh, easily

Citeh has a midfield that serves goals on a platter. Mbappe's speed + that = goals for days

Mbappe isn’t as great of a poacher. He’s got other qualities that Haaland lacks such as being a better creator, but all City needed was someone to get on the end of the service which is why it was predictable Haaland would have immediate success. Mbappe needs more of the buildup to flow through him.

If he was at citeh, easily

Citeh has a midfield that serves goals on a platter. Mbappe's speed + that = goals for days
He’s playing with Neymar and Messi feeding him chances, against way worse opposition.
Mbappe scores a lot for PSG but his career highest is 28 in Ligue 1.

Back
Top Bottom