• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Barca should never have gone through with all those financial levers. Should have gone with the younger kids. Maybe bring in Lewa and a defender or two, but not splash as much as they did. If this blows up, it's all on them and the financial implications would break the club. All I can see is more levers being pulled next season if they don't win La Liga at least and at this point Europa.

Low key wish they'd sell the club at this point. It hasn't been Mes Que un Club in forever and the Mes has an added s to it now. Feels bad man.

This is exactly what they should have done.

Played La Masia kids until their finances got back in order.

It may have taken 3-5 years but oh well. It would have been worth it.

That Omonoia keeper really had a night he'll never forget :lol: :pimp:

20221013_203640.jpg

20221013_203815.jpg

The series has been surprisingly good, and its worked to get my fiance interested in more footy than just the Timbers. Only downside is I might have to make a stop in Wales during our honeymoon next year 😑

TIMBERS? What she following in NWSL?

Gotta get you up to Seattle b

Also, that’s a steal. NT should buy a club, I’ll run the financing. Only if Coupé It Coupé It is the Manager doe 🤝🤝🤝

Barca should never have gone through with all those financial levers. Should have gone with the younger kids. Maybe bring in Lewa and a defender or two, but not splash as much as they did. If this blows up, it's all on them and the financial implications would break the club. All I can see is more levers being pulled next season if they don't win La Liga at least and at this point Europa.

Low key wish they'd sell the club at this point. It hasn't been Mes Que un Club in forever and the Mes has an added s to it now. Feels bad man.

Blame the eternal arms race with Real Madrid

Blame the eternal arms race with Real Madrid

But this is also why I don’t feel bad for Xavi. He literally and figuratively bought into the arms race. He impatiently wanted all these players so he could win La Liga and the CL now instead of developing organically and “the Barca way.”

On the outside we all knew even as just fans and amateurs how this could backfire and were shocked at their excessive window. Other than Kounde and Lewa they could have saved their money and still wound up in Europa, and maybe woulda been runner up in La Liga instead. But coulda played the long game.

This is not a serious Club anymore. Barcelona are an embarrassment.

I’d rather get relegated for 5 years to get my identity back than to be a part of this bull****.

Hundreds of thousands of Catalans died during the Franco years and almost got their culture eradicated just so Drake could put his logo on the kit during El Clasico?

Throw this club in the trash. They’re finished.

But this is also why I don’t feel bad for Xavi. He literally and figuratively bought into the arms race. He impatiently wanted all these players so he could win La Liga and the CL now instead of developing organically and “the Barca way.”

On the outside we all knew even as just fans and amateurs how this could backfire and were shocked at their excessive window. Other than Kounde and Lewa they could have saved their money and still wound up in Europa, and maybe woulda been runner up in La Liga instead. But coulda played the long game.
Bruh. This team without the new players wouldn't even make it to the cl again. The fans also weren't even buying tickets. More people came to lewa's ceremony than the actual games. This year barca have the highest attendance in the world.

The team lost 3 cb's fdj and Memphis in the span of 2 days. I'm not giving xavi a pass but this wait it out and be trash and be 15 pts behind Madrid is not a plan for the future.

Also, "the Barca way" is all stemming from having a golden crop of masia players that will never ever happen again to any club and has never happened before in the history of the game. Y'all obviously do not remember laporta's first time in charge. He cleaned house and made moves. That set up the golden generation.

All this disingenuous posting about what Barca should do lol. The levers were a lot less of a choice than yall think.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, don't care how much money they're getting out of it, rocking those OVO jerseys in a match and in a Clasico of all matches is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen :rofl:

You get it when it comes to the Raptors since he works for them, Barcelona moving like that is INSANE though

Back
Top Bottom