• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That took a ridiculously long time for the ref to go look at the review. Poor officiating

Honestly. How that first one that was given I’ll never know and this one I can get why it was called but it wasn’t as clear as the first one. This ref sucks

Yeah, first one is a bad miss. Silva initiated the contact on the second so shouldn’t have been given for me. Then it takes 3 minutes to call ref over to the monitor :lol: Horrible.

Curtis Jones, Joe Gomes, Henderson, Milner aren't good enough to play for Liverpool.

Ox, Kieta, Thiago, are 5 mins away from an injury in any given moment so there unreliable- sometimes availability is thr best ability. Diego Jota trending that way too

This squad needs a proper refreshing. Overall it's not good enough

Up the Chels!

Ffrw38AXkAIaCv_

KTBFFH

just saw the highlights. How was that first haaland goal allowed? Was a clear foul

Curtis Jones, Joe Gomes, Henderson, Milner aren't good enough to play for Liverpool.

Ox, Kieta, Thiago, are 5 mins away from an injury in any given moment so there unreliable- sometimes availability is thr best ability. Diego Jota trending that way too

This squad needs a proper refreshing. Overall it's not good enough

fact that Milner might have been the best player these last two matches is crazy.

seeing Jones today in the free role running around doing nothing was abysmal.

teams have been able to give us trouble by sitting in a low block for about 3 seasons now.

props to forest tho, they did well not only on the counter but with possession too. earned it.

Back
Top Bottom