OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

A lot of players were cheeks today.

On a positive note Vinicius is figuring out the people that play him the best, ran circles Araujo the other day, same with Foyth today, just so happens he got Reece James coming up.

Was only a matter of time for Villarreal to score. Asensio or Rodrygo gotta commit more on defense imo. Can’t be defending with just 6 players against a team that’s attacking.
Rodrygo wasn't even supposed to play today, played a full 90 and probably had his worst performance ever. About once a week Ancelotti will make a baffling decision like this.

20230408_193359.jpg

Lampard's not lasting the season huh :lol:

Read the description and it sounds like what happened to my fiance several years back. Her kneecap got slid to the side of her knee and took a serious rebuilding surgery to stop her knee from dislocating after that. Sounds like Mallory had it slide upwards instead of to the side, but will rule her out of the Cup unfortunately.

Don't want to watch the video because the description was gross enough. So I might be somewhat off. But ugh, what a ******* disaster :smh:

Read the description and it sounds like what happened to my fiance several years back. Her kneecap got slid to the side of her knee and took a serious rebuilding surgery to stop her knee from dislocating after that. Sounds like Mallory had it slide upwards instead of to the side, but will rule her out of the Cup unfortunately.

Don't want to watch the video because the description was gross enough. So I might be somewhat off. But ugh, what a ****ing disaster :smh:
Sounds very similar to what I had. Back in the 8th grade or so, I dislocated my left kneecap in school while picking up a piece of paper infront of the secretary’s office.
When she opened the door in response to the screaming and saw my kneecap was off to the side, she looked like she was about to vomit or faint :lol:

It slid to the side randomly during a benign activity because it was apparently kinda loose in the first place. The dislocation then aggravated that issue to the point of requiring kneecap stabilization surgery.
In other words, screwing the kneecap in place with titanium screws.
I’m guessing that’s the same surgery your fiance required?

That surgery is absurdly painful

Back
Top Bottom