OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

it really had to be Firmino tho :rofl:
Every time

Was planning on going to the gym after the game, **** got me warmed up already I swear :lol:

Arsenal visiting Anfield used to be an automatic W for us. Rescuing a point isn’t terrible for Arsenal considering their performance

Sounds very similar to what I had. Back in the 8th grade or so, I dislocated my left kneecap in school while picking up a piece of paper infront of the secretary’s office.
When she opened the door in response to the screaming and saw my kneecap was off to the side, she looked like she was about to vomit or faint :lol:

It slid to the side randomly during a benign activity because it was apparently kinda loose in the first place. The dislocation then aggravated that issue to the point of requiring kneecap stabilization surgery.
In other words, screwing the kneecap in place with titanium screws.
I’m guessing that’s the same surgery your fiance required?

That surgery is absurdly painful
Yeah she needed a stabilization and partial rebuild. Had to use a small part of her calf tendons to replace the damaged knee tendons. Between the first dislocation and surgery I think her kneecap dislocated another 4 or 5 times, also from random benign actions like getting out of a tall chair or walking down stairs.

Ramsdale is absolutely ridiculous in goal. Made some of the best saves I’ve ever seen today

Nunez is a scrub

Arsenal are really gonna choke this EPL away aren’t they?
Pretty much have to win every game while playing City, Newcastle away and Brighton, Chelsea at home

Best hope is City slip up because they are still in the cup and the CL

Keane gotta bring the beard back

0_Roy-Keanes-mum-hates-his-beard-and-Man-Utd-icon-only-keeps-it-through-laziness.jpg

Yeah she needed a stabilization and partial rebuild. Had to use a small part of her calf tendons to replace the damaged knee tendons. Between the first dislocation and surgery I think her kneecap dislocated another 4 or 5 times, also from random benign actions like getting out of a tall chair or walking down stairs.
That kneecap stabilization surgery is ridiculously painful.
I remember it being at least 3 weeks of just absolute torture, with every hint of moving my leg resulting in sudden searing electrified pain. The initial pain during a dislocation was worse but it’s really not far off, even while I was zooted 24/7 off Tramadol (medium strength opioid).

Back
Top Bottom