OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

its-been84years-titanic.gif

Bellingham is seeming more and more like a luxury and not a necessity for RM. I’m not sure exactly how much more he can add to RM’s future midfield of Camavinga, Tchouameni, and Valverde when there are other positions we desperately need to reinforce.

With that said it feels like RM have invested so much in his recruitment that they’re at a point of no return and in this day and age you take all the 5-star recruit types that are willing to join. If we do miss out on him I look at it as 150m saved to go toward positions of real need (RB, future 9).

Bellingham is seeming more and more like a luxury and not a necessity for RM. I’m not sure exactly how much more he can add to RM’s future midfield of Camavinga, Tchouameni, and Valverde when there are other positions we desperately need to reinforce.

With that said it feels like RM have invested so much in trying to recruit him that they’re at a point of no return and in this day and age you take all the 5-star recruit types that are willing to join. If we do miss out on him I look at it as 150m saved to go toward positions of real need (RB, future 9).

But when I said this I was looked at as crazy.

There is no need for RM to go out there and spend €150 million on a midfielder.

Half of his worth is due to him being English. You guys should NEVER be paying an English tax.

You guys have been talking up a RW for a little while now Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles flyeed flyeed

Ngl I haven’t watched him enough. He busted our *** over the weekend. But people say he’s inconsistent. His contract expires the following year, I’d like if we began negotiations a bit lower tbh. It’s clear we need more depth if we want to compete in La liga at the level we probably should be at too, which is another reason I wouldn’t mind it

Bernardo with the start? Interesting. Over Mahrez.

I wonder what Pep is thinking. Bernardo pinches in a lot will be interested to see what the shape looks like in game

Would normally want Bayern to advance but I need man city’s schedule to be as clogged as possible
Regardless of that I think they get it done

Last edited:
Bernardo with the start? Interesting. Over Mahrez.

I wonder what Pep is thinking. Bernardo pinches in a lot will be interested to see what the shape looks like in game
Think Bernardo gets the nod cause he does a ton of work tracking back.

Outside of that Bernardo for Mahrez (would’ve been foden if he didn’t get surgery) this been our best lineup recently

Think Bernardo gets the nod cause he does a ton of work tracking back.

Outside of that Bernardo for Mahrez (would’ve been foden if he didn’t get surgery) this been our best lineup recently

I haven't watched Bayern at all this year to know how they attack and what Pep might be thinking. Especially now that Tuchel is there. Nice though that the Stones stepping into midfield experiment has been going for a few games and isn't something pep is trying out during a CL semi or final because he thinks it "could" work

I haven't watched Bayern at all this year to know how they attack and what Pep might be thinking. Especially now that Tuchel is there. Nice though that the Stones stepping into midfield experiment has been going for a few games and isn't something pep is trying out during a CL semi or final because he thinks it "could" work
Tbh I’ve always felt the pep overthinking the lineup thing is a bit overblown. Most times the changes are not really wild changes its things the players have done before and executed well it’s just people that don’t watch city every week don’t know that so on first glance it looks like it’s outta nowhere. There’s only really two times I believed he overthought it. That first left in anfield years ago in the champions league (the logic made sense it just didn’t work) and against lyon that was just flat out wrong.

Back
Top Bottom