OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Hope he doesn't check his socials for the rest of the season :smh:

Gonna be even worse than last week smh

Citeh getting the kill shot before Bayern ever made any subs is devastating :sick:

Wish they would've thrown the kitchen sink earlier, now it doesn't even matter anymore. Tie's gone

So the semi's will officially be:

Real - Citeh rematch
Milan derby

Body is ready :lol: :pimp:

Gonna be cool getting a Milan club back in the final after a long *** time. On form Inter winning would be a shock, Milan have been playing their best football lately.

Real are Real so even though Citeh are probably the most in form team in Europe right now, you can never write off the reigning champs in big European knockout ties ever :lol:

That pedigree is a legit superpower

Finally making the subs when it's over :smh:

:rofl: @ Tuchel making sure Sane and Mane aren't on the pitch together

Also, is Muller in the doghouse??

He didn't play any meaningful minutes in a big QF tie, that's kind of insane...

So the semi's will officially be:

Real - Citeh rematch
Milan derby

Body is ready :lol: :pimp:

Gonna be cool getting a Milan club back in the final after a long *** time. On form Inter winning would be a shock, Milan have been playing their best football lately.

Real are Real so even though Citeh are probably the most in form team in Europe right now, you can never write off the reigning champs in big European knockout ties ever :lol:

That pedigree is a legit superpower
No Militao in the first leg is a big concern of mine
But

I feel for Upemacano. He’s having one of the worst performances over two legs I’ve seen. I hope that brother gonna be aight and coke back strong from this

This might be City’s year and I’m glad. BUMyern shouldn’t have ditched their manager

Not looking forward to having Rob Holding in defense against this team next week

Haaland already abused him last time they played..Made him get subbed off at halftime

Upamecano's gonna have an offseason like Boateng did when Messi embarrassed him years back :lol: :sick:

Meme status

It’s down to Madrid, United or Brighton to stop this unholy treble
BA51B610-69DA-4176-B4AA-19CE061FEA5A.png

Back
Top Bottom