OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

I got home from work roughly at 2:00 a.m. last night went to sleep around 3:00. I could have slept in. Could have gotten some sleep, instead I woke up at 9:00 a.m. I was a couple of minutes delayed thinking there's no way anything happened in the first 90 seconds...

It’s been an interesting experiment to have an Italian coach(es) with defensive players this awful.

Literally given up. Awful back 3. Awful midfielders. Keeper is washed. Awful formation and coaching all season. Son and Kane never touch the ball looking forward. Man.

At this rate I'd rather they grab fans from the crowd and give them a chance. They might defend with more pride than we've seen.

Screenshot_20230423-092751.png

So there's a local -ish Spurs fan club that's probably like 35 minutes away. Downtown area for me and I've debated going to some of the games because I'm not always off for matches. I work on the weekends and I don't always get to watch every match. I really thought about going to some little bar and watching this match with three other Tottenham fans just because it's sounded like a neat experience and it sounded pretty cool. If I would have driven at 8:00 in the morning 35 minutes out of my way to watch them go down as fast as they have, I might have burned the building to the ground. I might have been in the newspaper the next day. I feel terrible for the four people that are probably sitting in this bar miserable right now

Back
Top Bottom