OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

He's versatile enough to play striker or even a RW

That’s what I’ve been saying for years.

He spent most of his time at Striker at Sporting Academy.

Leão could make the same runs on the RW that he makes on left. They’re still not catching him.

That’s what I’ve been saying for years.

He spent most of his time at Striker at Sporting Academy.

Leão could make the same runs on the RW that he makes on left. They’re still not catching him.
Milan played him in varying positions as well. It wasn't until recent that he's been locked for the LW position.

We gotta use advanced metrics to see if he smiles as much cutting in from the right wing as he does from the left. In all seriousness I can’t see him enjoying his footy as much in either of those positions. I’d be ecstatic if he felt differently though and wanted to play at RM. It’s been working out for Rodrygo to be a LW playing RW.

At least the kit font is better.

The kit font since La Liga made made the decision of making it mandatory was terrible.

HS type of font.

We gotta use advanced metrics to see if he smiles as much cutting in from the right wing as he does from the left. In all seriousness I can’t see him enjoying his footy as much in either of those positions. I’d be ecstatic if he felt differently though and wanted to play at RM. It’s been working out for Rodrygo to be a LW playing RW.

Leão only being a 6 hour car ride away from Lisbon.

Playing with Vinny Jr, attacking with him at 100mph having a blast, scoring and assisting even more than he does now for fun - and doing it on the biggest stage….

Sounds like a blast to me, I think he’d cheese even more :lol:

1682303713000.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom