OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Arsenal's gonna need to show what their mentality is made of
City came out not just to win but to humiliate and demoralize them

Wtf the screenshot for the decision didn't include when the ball was kicked. Either way **** off Arsenal.

Getting feisty out there, Gunners know it's all slipping out of their hands after being in the driver's seat since August...

Wait I know what's going on. Arsenal can't blow a 2-0 lead if they never go up 2 to nil. Today *we* become the team that comes back from being down 2 :pimp:

Jk i can't even watch anymore

When is Arsenal going to learn?

Screenshot_20230426-155406_Chrome~2.jpg

I think this is what I was getting out when I asked is this Arsenal team built to last. I really never expected them to win the league based on the team quality.

If Arsenal didn’t have those two regrettable draws (Liverpool was one for sure) in the last three weeks things are different. They wet the bed. City is better than them but they left the door open.

maybe this is just a a case of arsenal over-performing early on the szn. when i look at this squad, it doesn’t look impressive.

how many world class players do they actually have?

Yep. Over the course of 38 matches, quality and depth tends to win out. Arsenal was punching above its weight and this is the correction.

Lets gooooooo
Haland evolved into assisting KDB now…

We’re all ******

Gunner midfield which has been their strength all season long has imploded something nasty at the worst possible time :sick:

Back
Top Bottom