OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Biggest game of the season and it was probably the worst performance of the season

Crumbled when the games mattered

As much as things change they stay the same

Don’t see this City team losing to Madrid. With Haaland, they just have a different feeling than the other teams that have choked.

‘Pool fans in here really think they have a chance at top 4 still.

LOL.

Plane just landed from Cabo.

Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

I called it months ago bros! Arsenal were always gonna faulter and City were always gonna win this match at home!!!

Bang bang!!!

Idk even know what you say to that
SmartSelect_20230426_193018_Chrome.jpg

Like what

Tbh that's not a deep insight into this season, as much as folks wanted to believe Arsenal has changed.
I, personally, have several friends/Arsenal supporters that thought they had it in the bag. Additionally, many Arsenal supporters were getting quite cocky on here. You've stayed pretty level headed.

I, personally, have several friends/Arsenal supporters that thought they had it in the bag. Additionally, many Arsenal supporters were getting quite cocky on here. You've stayed pretty level headed.
Sad for your friends. Its always the hope that kills you but I guess I don't blame them. There have been some absolutely magical moments this season, like Reiss' left foot at the death to win against Bournemouth. Tough to stay pessimistic at times :lol:

Damn, City really gonna get that treble. :smh:

In a good position for the league.
FA Cup is secured.
Question remains on the CL... but they should still be clear favs.
That was Liverpool towards the end of last season and we all know what happened 👀

That was Liverpool towards the end of last season and we all know what happened 👀
Liverpool was great last year but they had no one who could even approach Haaland & De Bruyne top end talent wise.

This is catch-up, Pep should have already won one with City but getting Haaland combined with the best depth in the world, it puts them so much over the edge.

Find it really difficult anybody will beat them this season or next.

Mbappe gotta make a move soon.

Liverpool was great last year but they had no one who could even approach Haaland & De Bruyne top end talent wise.

This is catch-up, Pep should have already won one with City but getting Haaland combined with the best depth in the world, it puts them so much over the edge.

Find it really difficult anybody will beat them this season or next.

Mbappe gotta make a move soon.

last year salah was the golden boot winner and mane was widely considered a top 3 player in the world. to say they had no one who could even approach haaland or kdb is wild

No surprise a Nigerian would prefer the Prem :lol:.

Bundesliga too apparently.
Could Bayern be after him? They desperately need a real striker but that pricetag is probably way more than they’d be willing to spend.

last year salah was the golden boot winner and mane was widely considered a top 3 player in the world. to say they had no one who could even approach haaland or kdb is wild
*Salah was joint top scorer.
Both Salah and Son ended last season with 23 PL goals.

This season Kane has already surpassed that with 24 goals but Son is still struggling with a measly 8.

Back
Top Bottom