OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Carragher has a point, but the Glazers are the main reason that players like Weghorst can even be on a United team. They dictate the money that is being spent and continue to hire inept people in positions of power. It's been 17 years of poor decisions, this isn't up for debate.

But yes, Jamie is right, ETH lost the plot.

ETH had Bruno playing LW yesterday…..BRUNO

United lose “but…but…but…..THE GLAZERS!!!”

Now he’s handing that Spanish mental ****** GK a brand new contract.

ETH had Bruno playing LW yesterday…..BRUNO

United lose “but…but…but…..THE GLAZERS!!!”

Now he’s handing that Spanish mental ****** GK a brand new contract.
I'm not saying ETH wasn't wilding Just pointing out the root cause of the problems at United.

seems so lazy to name Newcastle as a potential destination for these bums just cause they have money now, their recruitment has been so good it's hard to see tbh.

This forest result is the final nail in a coffin.

What a great 9 years we've had but this season has been pathetic

I remember when you guys got promoted how happy you were. Just beating United was a thrill for you. Then you were on TV in America.. :lol:

Then won the EPL, it was crazy. What a run. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I remember when you guys got promoted how happy you were. Just beating United was a thrill for you. Then you were on TV in America.. :lol:

Then won the EPL, it was crazy. What a run. Nothing to be ashamed of.
heggsy heggsy was able to watch the rebirth, conquering of the Prem, an FA Cup victory, and the untimely death of his squad.

While Harry Kane has won an Audi Cup.

Leicester as a club can hold their head high knowing they'll do this all again before Totnum wins a trophy.

Bosa Bosa sonoftony sonoftony
how is tots for you prem folks?

Screenshot_2023-05-08-22-33-35-43_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

This is all the TOTS cards I have so far. I have 8 more premium Da Prem SBCs left to complete till I get TOTS Mitoma-san card. I still have 9 games left in the FUT champs finals so hopefully I get some decent pack luck :lol:

Bosa Bosa sonoftony sonoftony
how is tots for you prem folks?
Packed ramsdale like 4x. Had turrible wl because ran thru that **** cuz had **** to do. Packed saliba tradable but my defense is set so decided to sell. Got bruno g in the 500k pack, which i used coins because ima first owner merchant. Finna mess with this loan kane to see how i like him. Other than that been packing garbage tots. Another big one i packed was tots coman but his wf and league merks my team. Really want a rashford. Nothing compares to my red cr7 tots from last year 🤤
IMG_5501.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom