OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

he's blessed the talent wants to play for him.

pep also turned the "greatest league in the world" in to ligue one, but yall not ready for that convo either :lol:
Still had more of a title race then your league..no one more loyal to a manager then Barca fans and pep… it’s sickening.

Some of you need to take the time and appreciate what City has done/is doing. Man United spent over a billi in the same period Pep has been there. Not City's fault United spent their billi poorly.

Get off your high horses and show some humility- because these levels have never been seen in the premier league considering their style of play and their points tally year in and year out. They said they wanted a goalie that was brilliant with the ball at their feet- traditionalists laughed; they kept plunging on the fullback position- traditionalists laughed; they won titles without a proper number 9, and are even inverting Center Backs.

We just have to hope that our clubs can level up because City is the benchmark. Cats are about to 3 peat while possibly achieving the treble.
Respect cause it ain't easy!
I don’t need to appreciate ****.. …..**** pep, **** city.. I’ll die on this hill pleighboi

You can tell he’s been watching Chiringuito because he finds a way to work them into every convo

No I’m being serious there is a culture of corruption and cheating in Football that has been part of Southern Europe for God knows how many years.

There is nothing we can do to change it and we all should stop trying to act like it doesn’t exist.

I think I learned was 12. It’s very much like baseball if you’re not cheating your not trying.

No I’m being serious there a culture of corruption and cheating in Football that has been part of Southern Europe for God knows how many years.

There is nothing we can do to change it and we all should stop trying to act like it doesn’t happen.

I think I learned was 12. It’s very much like baseball if you’re not cheating your not trying.

Listen bro I'm from Argentina, you don't have to school me on this topic.

Actually I got that story wrong. Circa 2006

Pinto Da Costa (Porto’s President) used to entice referee with whores thru a third party.

He was caught on wiretaps. Speaking in code like “What type ‘fruit’ does ______ referee like?”

They only have the Padres to compete with in San Diego. They'll probably do well there

Yea this is actually a good destination as opposed to some other I’m weary of.

San Diego has lost everything besides baseball.

I think they’ll thrive. Plus it’s a military city. Think they’ll do well.

michael-jordan-mj (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom