OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

His cheeks are under close observation...

IMG_3088.png

Ruben really is the Captain/Leader of that team huh? Good for him.

They don’t give those positions to foreigners much there. Especially to someone who’s 26.
He’s that guy will absolutely have the captains armband soon. Crazy how young he still is cause he been playing like a seasoned vet for a minute and he’s never looked his age :lol:

Pool gonna have to play in Europe still next year too so they won’t even be able to have fresher legs in the league again.

Bayern really gonna lose the league. I think they’ll have no choice but to really clear house and go hard for Osimhen.

He’s that guy will absolutely have the captains armband soon. Crazy how young he still is cause he been playing like a seasoned vet for a minute and he’s never looked his age :lol:

Yea definitely the future Captain.

He truly loves it there.

Dortmund with 2 games to play and Bayern 1. Dort has to win both. Augsburg and Mainz. Possible. Rooting for them

just a brutal stretch. But this is the life of an Arsenal fan :smh:

**** would have been crazy if the first year in your life you decided to root for a team overseas like you did with Arsenal and they actually ended up winning it.

You would have been a hero in here to Arsenal fans :lol:

I’ve been telling City and now Arsenal fans this for years….

He’s just not good enough. He’ll never level up because he’s just not good enough

No matter how much fluid hips fluid hips says otherwise.
He just got back from a knee injury.
He's playing cautious. He did his part before he got hurt. Blame their trash defense.

I would very much like for this trend to continue

Pep disasterclass? 👀

Madrid is beating citeh

Upamecano made them look good

Don't worry. Wednesday he will deliver 😈

Madrid is washing citeh. Please believe

West Ham drawing tomorrow 👀

Vini about to dance on citeh today

Madrid helping out Arsenal lowkey.

Players got worked in this game and they can't be rested in the league. Citeh about to drop points.

Citeh dropping points in the prem 👀

Citeh is dropping points...

Man I really wanted Leeds to stay up cause of the American trio they got. This result tho they pretty much cooked now.

I would very much like for this trend to continue
I only recalled the 'Haaland isn't a top striker, he can't dribble, Jesus is better' nonsense but you had the whole list of bad takes ready :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom