OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Mans just wasting his career like Reus :smh:
He's only 23, got plenty of time to move abroad later on.

Think it benefits both sides, he gets to stick around where he's established, valued and can continue to improve while Milan guarantee they'll get a crazy bag for him when the time comes.

He's also done better than Reus already by winning a league title.

Milan losing Brahim Diaz?

Oh boy.

Leão is going to have to carry that team into overdrive next season.

They look like they're about sign Kamada, sign a striker, ship out Rebic, Origi.

They need to get CDK going for the money they spent on him. If Brahim fights to stay with Milan, RM will let him go. Like what Odegaard did with Arsenal.

Given the amount Madrid has/is pouring into midfield. How do they still target Mbappe? Especially since he does not wanna be a lone 9

What do you guys feel about the Havertz talk flyeed flyeed Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles El Argentino El Argentino haicheo haicheo ?

At the right price, as a rotational player, I'm here for it, he was supposed to be here anyway lol

I've been a Kai fan despite slander and some admittedly poor showings w/ Chelsea. I think him playing the Benz 9/10 hybrid position would suit him much better than what he's been asked to do at Chelsea w/ leading a line of 3. Think him flanked w/ Vini and Rodrygo could be very dangerous, especially when he and Rodrygo switch between CF and RW. It would seem to be a good move without rehashing positional play and roles in the squad. To this end, Kane would be a great fit too w/ his similar "playmaker" ability that's developed over the last 3-4 seasons.

No transfer fee, we have a bunch of salary coming off the books this and next year
Nah I’m sure you can afford it but how does it actually work on the pitch. Especially if he doesn’t wanna play as a lone striker.. haaland makes soooooo much more sense even with a few

Back
Top Bottom