OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really get the point of extending Nacho from both sides, he's gonna be in the same situation next season with less value.

Kinda hoping Di Marziro is wrong here

Last edited:
SMH Madrid about to give Chelsea their Caicedo money, especially since they didn’t get Ugarte

SMH Madrid about to give Chelsea their Caicedo money, especially since they didn’t get Ugarte
Not sure why he'd pick them over you guys :lol:, CL football and all.

Need United to try but gonna need some sales first since he'll probably the most expensive mid not named Rice moving this summer.

I don’t see why Messi doesn’t just take the Saudi bag and would go to park the bus la liga. Unless he really thinks he’s got another high level season in him and believes he can win a CL there.

Not sure why he'd pick them over you guys :lol:, CL football and all.

Need United to try but gonna need some sales first since he'll probably the most expensive mid not named Rice moving this summer.
I just never trust Edu and Arteta to get things done swiftly. They seem to never move fast, like Liverpool for example

I just never trust Edu and Arteta to get things done swiftly. They seem to never move fast, like Liverpool for example
Wenger and Emery didn’t move fast either. Idk what it is, it’s like a slow and steady wins the race mentality. Arteta and Edu do move faster than our previous managers but barely faster.

Final top 5 European league positions after the last matchweek of the season this weekend

20230605_103420.jpg
20230605_103424.jpg
20230605_103426.jpg
20230605_103429.jpg
20230605_103433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom