OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. American soccer media has been pushing this lie for years for a trash league that's desperate. I'll believe it when Messi is at DRV PNK stadium with their shirt on.

The Athletic is a fairly new publication too right? Until someone like Fabrizio reports this, I’m skeptical

what’s being reported
messi getting a franchise ownership
percentage of new apple subscribers
movie deal
adidas paying him more money

i think this has been in the works. probably why apple went in on the mls package

8 out of 29 teams in the MLS use terf.

If I’m Messi I’m not playing those regular season games.
He'll play in Portland, if Miami is scheduled to come out here while Messi is in the league. Henry and Zlatan said the same thing about turf but ours is good enough that they're fine playing on it, and Messi will be too.

Go buy some grass cheapskates.
Can't. I've explained many times but tl; dr - environmental and flooding issues if grass is installed.

Ownership has been (supposedly) trying to figure out a fix, but the creek under the stadium can't be altered because the city cares about our nature.

I might have to get season tickets just to ensure I can see him when he comes to LA. Might be cheaper than buying resell for that game :lol:

That's spin :lol:

Xavi and them were publicly talking up a reunion for weeks and LaPorta never would've taken meetings with his Dad if there wasn't any interest there.

Simply put I don't think they can afford him right now especially coming off all the levers trickery they had to pull last summer.

They still had all sorts of stuff to sort out with the league to even make it viable.

Idk, Barca knew he wanted to come back for a while. Nothing they did really said they were pushing for him to come back, didn't have anything set up at all. Believe they used the La Liga restrictions to say "The time got us" but nothing they really did look like they were honestly trying.

Back
Top Bottom