OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I really hope Luka gets to win something with his NT.

Italy and Spain are the favorites but these Croatian boys are dawgz.

In all seriousness, does anyone really care about the Nations League?
Not really in the big picture compared to your traditional continental and International comps but if a NT like Croatia can finally get a long awaited trophy out of it for their golden generation I think it's cool.

Same thing for the Conference League giving other clubs who usually would never be in the position, chances at silverware and memorable moments in Europe

Could be real exciting him and Leao on the wings...

50m always sounded like a pipe dream when Mason Mount is getting quoted at 70 :lol:. He's their best player along with Lautaro.

Real cheap coming off a great season, P$G apparently in the mix

or maybe because they look very spursy. i thought tottenham announced nacho for a second

FymJ1z_XwAIcJmQ
With the trophy cabinet in the back, you know it is NOT Tottenham tho 💀

Harry kane is probably the happiest person the Mbappe saga is happening again. I highly doubt he was ever going to leave England. Instead of facing criticism for never leaving, can just say " I was itching to go but plans changed when Mbappe came available".

I’m so confused by the angle and real desire of Mbappe with how he’s moving.

Reports now are stating that he actually does want to stay another year. There’s a part of me wondering if he’s trying to finesse another fat bonus from PSG. Or if he wants to stay at PSG in order to let his contract run and then get much of what RM would have paid in a transfer fee for his signing bonus.

I’m so confused by the angle and real desire of Mbappe with how he’s moving.

Reports now are stating that he actually does want to stay another year. There’s a part of me wondering if he’s trying to finesse another fat bonus from PSG. Or if he wants to stay at PSG in order to let his contract run and then get much of what RM would have paid in a transfer fee for his signing bonus.
I think if he publicly says he wants to leave he loses his loyalty bonus

Fab keeps reporting that PSG is ready to negotiate

La Parisen says the relationship is broken, and he's going

RMC says he's staying

A ESPN Madrid guy says he's will to bet 95% of salary Mbappe goes 😂

Insane how mbappe tic toc happens every summer. Lol. Deff need a solid 9. Maybe this season coming up is to get the transition and chem for our midfield. Deff need to focus on our fullbacks tho and solid super subs

Who you guys think going to fall in the same batch of mbappe and halland aka cr7 messi? Young. Vini? Or is there someone we havent put our eye on deep? Aka leo

I really don't get the Havertz signing for Arsenal, you just re-signed Reiss to play RW, you have Balogun who could be your back up striker, Eddy is still there

I guess they aren't high on Balogun?
The club definitely rates Balogun but he’s still behind Eddie, which I disagree with. He also wants consistent playing time which it looks like he most likely will not get. I get where he is coming from, if the rumors are true. He just came off an amazing season on loan in Ligue 1. He got a chance and took it. He was the main striker and carried his team. Personally, I think selling Balogun would be a mistake. I also don’t think Havertz is a player we need. But that’s just me

Back
Top Bottom