OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The stuff coming out sounds harsh because it feels like they took that last interview he did where he indirectly called the club out when he was being super honest as the final straw :lol:

Now they either wanna sell him right now or have him renew which he's not gonna do and apparently he's fine staying his final season and leaving for free.

I'm sure Real would be fine with that too so PSG are trying to make the situation as uncomfortable/untenable as possible for him to extinguish any chances that he sticks around and the cloud hovers above them all season.

Better blowing it up and starting new right now than delaying the inevitable and missing out on a huge bag for him while having a circus going on all season.

i don’t think football clubs care about the game.

but it’s simple. more money and it’s not irrelevant in other countries especially in asia. they prefer it
This. PES is more realistic than FIFA. FIFA has been horrible these last few years.

PES don't even exist anymore it's Efootball and trash, both games were trash last time I played them.
i mean it’s irrelevant either way but i think this influenced fifa to drop fifa and become ea fc cause these clubs made more money leaving and making deals straight with the video game. also, fifa was just profiting off its name. they realized they don’t need fifa as a middle man

Whoever put in that loyalty bonus for Mbappe is an idiot and should be a wanted criminal by Qatar. It’s wild how hard he’s leveraging that against the club. Dude really gives no ****s about em.

The pettiness will always be hall of fame caliber for dating the note of not extending back to summer 22 :lol:

PSG is football’s most insecure club and obsessed with optics, makes the dragged out humiliation even more enjoyable.

cap-capping.gif

Back
Top Bottom