OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s him.

1690408745111.jpeg

I know we make fun of Brazilians (Neymar, Vini, etc) for doing this all the time…

But I think that’s his real hair. I’ve seen pictures of him before. He’s always been like that.
You're right. I could have sworn his hair was different, but it appears that is his natural hair.

Think he was talking about his "dreads"

Brazilian hair can be different

It was the implication that “Vini is going to save the day”.

When Vini and Neymar have actually done this for years. :lol:

But all this doesn’t even matter. That’s Endricks real hair. The comments in there are way too mean. :lol:

For all of Mudryk’s flaws, the raw pace is just unplayable

Yeah two unselfish plays. I thought he’d shoot

I can see that Reece is excited about his teammates this season. They playing for team first

Nkunku’s pass to Mudryk. Mount and Havertz often neglected that pass chance to Mudryk

USWNT vs Netherlands Women. Only hoping for an injury-free contest and Van bae Donk to show out.

Why go through any hassle of a crazy fee and negotiations when both them and Mbappe himself are on board with signing him for free next summer :lol:

exactly feels like the longer real waits the better deal they get :lol:

I think this is it. The more Mbappe declines everyone else and the more turmoil and bad press there is the more desperate PSG will be to just get it over with. RM’s reported plan since last season’s debacle has been we’re not going to initiate contact and play games. You tell us the price and we’ll get it done.

Back
Top Bottom