OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apparently Neymar leaving is playing a big role. There’s a part of me that’s salty we missed out on Kane being held hostage but at least we still got Jude and Carlo showed first match of the season he’s willing to start our new gen of mids together which realistically wouldn’t happen with a star striker signing.

i agree with the brentford support chanting "what the ******* hell is that" with the spurs players going to clap their fans seconds before kick off

This is why MOST of us didn’t discuss the Mbappe “saga”. We’ve been doing this for 3 years now.

RM fans were smart not to get emotionally invested in this crazy Mbappe drama. We all learned from the Tic-Tac Summer.

Last edited:
Just wanna see mbappe play some meaningful league football. No disrespect to Ligue 1 like that just wanna see him in one of the top two leagues.
This, gotta figure he'll have negotiated an arrangement that let's him leave at some point into this new extension.

Think signing his boy Dembele and Neymar getting out of there must've won him over for the coming year

Just wanna see mbappe play some meaningful league football. No disrespect to Ligue 1 like that just wanna see him in one of the top two leagues.

He’ll get there eventually.

If this were you tho and you could play for your hometown Atlanta team and possibly get them their first “ring” - you’d stay to for while. :lol:

The one year extension has me thinking he is still out next summer. Euros next summer he can’t afford to not be playing and PSG avoid losing him on a free, their worst nightmare.

Once he signs the extension, there's no release clauses in France, PSG will just price him out a move next summer and we'll be right back in the same situation.

SmartSelect_20230813_013746_Reddit.jpg

If anybody was wondering why DDG wasn't considered

Cant mbappe leave on a free next year? If he can, have your cake and eat it too. Get the loyalty bonus and all that stuff, play the season and leave. What’s the point of an extension?

Not sure how old it is but I saw a video of some guy on the street asking Perez if Mbappe will come and he said yes but not this summer

This is why MOST of us didn’t discuss the Mbappe “saga”. We’ve been doing this for 3 years now.

RM fans were smart not to get emotionally invested in this crazy Mbappe drama. We all learned from the Tic-Tac Summer.

point me out a RM fan that wasn’t emotionally invested lol

Back
Top Bottom