OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dominick should have taken that shot or make a quicker decisive pass. I believe that would have been a a goal.

Trent should have put that defensive effort that he showed towards the end earlier in the match and we would have been up.

Considering everything going on, this was a good outcome to start the season.

Sterling played his best game in a long time, Jackson is the legit striker we've been needing for years, we got a good base to work with.

Good game!

I love what I saw from Chelsea today

Many new faces plus new coach. And yet they were able to play well

They are so fun to watch than previous Chelsea for sure!

Looking forward to seeing Chelsea at their full strength

By the way I love Konate’s performance. Brilliant

Wait I’m confused

Isn’t this mbappe for another year deal just so he plays ? He’ll still leave for Madrid next year for free right?

Wait I’m confused

Isn’t this mbappe for another year deal just so he plays ? He’ll still leave for Madrid next year for free right?

Believe the agreement is he signs an extensive for another year with the understanding he leaves next year.
PSG get a fee, Mbappe back in the first team, and RM have to cough something up.

Last edited:
So here in Spain, Real Madrid and Barcelona each have their own channel and while I prefer Barça to RM, at least I can understand RM’s channel because it’s in Spanish and not in Catalan like Barça’s

Back
Top Bottom