OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zero killer instinct on this team. Same problem that cost it last season
Team is crying out for a killer striker, who that is I have no idea

Zero killer instinct on this team. Same problem that cost it last season
Team is crying out for a killer striker, who that is I have no idea

Started to notice there seems to be a decrease in attacking talent out there. A lot of midfield talent world wide but not too much world class potential with attackers.

Nightmare start but what a comeback man :pimp:, that kind of match is one of the reasons I love this game :lol:

Total roller coaster

United @ Arsenal next week gonna be a funny one.

People in here gotta stop trying to make Antony happen. Sancho ended the year last year playing very well on the right and baldie refuses to give it another look.

I’m not even joking and it hurts me to say this, but McTominay needs to play. Team lacks physicality and Casemiro looks kind of cooked.

Not 8-2, but I’ll take it.

Get Hojlund healthy
Sign another midfielder
Sign Todibo
Drop Dalot for Fernandez

People complain about lack of decent strikers meanwhile not a single one of these teams (United/Arsenal/Pool/Chelsea) went after Awoniyi or Toney who are the two best strikers in the league after Haaland since Kane left.

Watched F1 Qualifying instead and it looked like I made the right decision.
Shambolic United.
Those first 2 goals... can't be conceding those like that and that early in the game. :smh:

Arsenal next week? Gonna be a bloodbath. 🙈💀

leverkusen match just started and xabi's boys look good already. they're gonna be a fun team to watch all year. wirtz is the real deal even after the ACL tear, you can't even tell anything happened. im pretty sure city is gonna drop 120-150 on him next summer to replace KDB

915136BF-94E3-41BB-B6AF-DEEEF83B1297.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom