OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Salah is letting Liverpool make the decision. That’s pretty nice of him.

I don’t think Liverpool do it tho. They’ll make him stay one more year before it happens. It’s just too late in the window.

PSG are getting Kolo Munai, Pool can’t find a replacement in time.

Salah is letting Liverpool make the decision. That’s pretty nice of him.

I don’t think Liverpool do it tho. They’ll make him stay one more year before it happens. It’s just too late in the window.

PSG are getting Munai, Pool can’t find a replacement in time.
We can't even replace midfielders with well over a year preparation.

There is no replacement on the market for him. More than likely we play more players out of position or they sell us on harvey Elliot up there

There is no replacement on the market for him. More than likely we play more players out of position or they sell us on harvey Elliot up there

Yea you guys need a midfielder. What happened to the Florentino Luís rumors?

Pool are moving slow out here.

Yea you guys need a midfielder. What happened to the Florentino Luís rumors?

Pool are moving slow out here.
We have been linked with, interested in, talking to over 20 midfielders and not much materialized.

We're looking more like a niche club than a big club that proactively builds and balances its squad.

y’all should take the money now. hes already wanting to leave and he’s gonna leave next year. better to start the rebuild now.

you won’t find a replacement for 30 goals and 15 assists next year either. he’s a generational player and one of the prems best ever

Brendan Rodgers being exposed as the little fraud he is, knocked out of the cup by Kilmarnock then booed off at home to St Johnstone.

Then complains that his players don't have a winning mentality after they just won the treble.

The bloke is an absolute melon. The whole of last season he escaped the blame from the media, even after he was sacked it was "Leicester are making a big mistake"

The only mistake we made was not sacking him sooner. He's finished. Awful person

y’all should take the money now. hes already wanting to leave and he’s gonna leave next year. better to start the rebuild now.

you won’t find a replacement for 30 goals and 15 assists next year either. he’s a generational player and one of the prems best ever
I agree that we could ask for the maximum right now.

Without Michael edwards pulling the strings I can't see us doing a VVD & Allison masterstroke type deal with the funds like we did with Countinho in the past.

Back
Top Bottom