OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On a human level, I'm happy for Richarlison. Hope his therapy is going well.
I had to miss the match unfortunately but ended up rewatching part of the match. It was really nice to hear the incredible cheers from the stadium when Richarlison scored and assisted.
All 3 subs were really impactful.

I think it's interesting to get a more inside look at players like Richarlison's mental health when they're essentially a flop.
Sure he has been an awful transfer for us, in fact one of the worst PL transfers in recent memory, but he's a genuinely great person and you can see he's really trying his heart out to succeed. It wasn't that long ago that he was subbed off and he started crying on the bench. That's a real man with proper dedication.

it just keeps getting worse for them
tough spot to be in. they gotta eat. but they should just keep dominating then keep protesting and using the platform and every interview to get their points across

Whoever gets @fluid hips for Secret Santa, I found the gift for you. Not even gonna spoiler this.

AlishaCalendarCover_2b7def13-4707-401d-aeb3-2987ddc20b24.png
another awg who goes half naked for attention
put her in proper clothes and on the streets of la or nyc and no one looking twice i guarantee it

Back
Top Bottom