OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 points…just keep getting everyone healthy, and use the upcoming month to find some cohesion again.

Hannibal was needed today, should never see Eriksen again. Firmly above McTominay and him going forward.

Rashford isn’t in form at all, want to see Garnacho get more of a chance…

Not great but a better 2nd half. Three points is all that matters, especially in a moment like this.

Evans or Hannibal MOTM

Rashford sucks. The sooner united realizes that, that better it will be.

Hannibal should be given more playing time. Offers something in attack in the midfield. Better player than Garnacho

Shoulda at least been 3 nil. Hojlund shoulda pass to bruno instead of soft pass to rash. And rash shoulda passed to super open casemiro instead of taking 5 defenders in the box. Was impressed with evans. Once varane came in, you can feel more dominance in Denfense.

Casemiro had his best match of the season. Having McTominay next to him instead of Eriksen definitely helped. Need Amrabat to get fit so it can be him instead.

Hopefully Reguilón hasn’t done his hamstring. Can’t take anymore injuries

Y’all had Evans all this time and Maguire plus others have been copped and trolled on

I’m not mad at the Rashford sucks takes cause he’s such an up-and-down player but I don’t get why you don’t see it with Garnacho.

He’s the most confident attacker we have. When he had the goal that was taken back against Arsenal, he’s the only one on the team I would consistently feel confident he’d bury that every time.

Every time you think Juventus are building something, they lose to a team like Sassuolo

One of the worst own goals you’ll ever see too by Gatti

Back
Top Bottom