OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
perfect counter. 15 seconds from the opposition taking a corner to our goal. musialas control and run were perfect

Damn, was hoping to see how Roko Simic looks against better opposition but it’s been all Real Sociedad in the first half.

We go again...

20231003_140423.jpg

Has Antony been listed as a sub the past few games too? I know he had to lay low with that case, so I’m surprised to see his name on there.
It's his first game back in the squad after getting time off to deal with the off the pitch stuff and speak to the authorities in Brazil and Manchester.

The club must feel confident that it's being handled diligently if he's back in the picture now

The audio highlights the absurd levels of stupidity and lack of common sense. Like the head var official going can’t do anything play restarted like he would be struck dead if they stop play again is ridiculous. Use your common sense no one would blame you for stopping play again to fix an obvious massive error. Yes you’d look silly but how is that worse than looking completely incompetent and like you should lose your job.

This bum aaronson got leeds relegated and dipped. Now he's playing champions league ball with berlin :rofl:

but when it doesn't effect the big clubs no one seems to care. I am sure when a good player goes down for a small team and the team greatly suffers that club is in shambles. But FIFA and UEFA don't care
Smaller clubs aren't in as much competitions so that's why no one cares. Larger clubs are in multiple comps, so if a key player goes down, it is widely visible.

Back
Top Bottom