OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

I mean I'm no fan of Israel, but if we're talking about drawing lines, isn't Turkey being in there the same thing? They're not part of the European Union and are kind of right in the same terrirtory of a European border country and west Asia.

To me Turkey is is absolutely Europe. Especially Western Turkish folks. Turkey is more Western than whole country of Russia.

If “Christianity” had won out like it had for thousands of years - we wouldn’t have this conversation. Religions should put be drawing lines.

Israel however is absolutely the Middle East. They border Jordan and Syria just like Saudi does.

Feel like this game is getting out of hand, Ange better calm the squad down

To me Turkey is is absolutely Europe. Especially Western Turkish folks. Turkey is more Western than whole country of Russia.

If “Christianity” had won out like it had for thousands of year- this wouldn’t be a conversation. I’m not a fan of religions drawing lines.

Israel however is absolutely the Middle East. They border an Egypt bro. They’re like an NYC trip to Philly away from being in Saudi.
I think us Europeans generally consider Turkey as 'sort of European' but definitely Western. Basically Europe's strange little brother that doesn't quite fit with us but doesn't fit anywhere else either. That's how I'd describe it.
Belgium and the Netherlands for example also have a large Turkish immigrant population.

I think us Europeans generally consider Turkey as sort of European but definitely Western. Basically Europe's strange little brother that doesn't quite fit with us but doesn't fit anywhere else either. That's how I'd describe it.
Belgium and the Netherlands for example also have a large Turkish immigrant population.
Tons of Turks in Germany too, was a bit surprised at just how many when I visited fam in Frankfurt a while back :lol:

I was just telling my brother yesterday that Israel is only considered in Europe because nobody wanted to play against them so they got kicked out of the Asian conference.

All while Turkey’s Istanbul, formally Constantinople, were considered historically the bridge of “Europe and Asia”

I think us Europeans generally consider Turkey as 'sort of European' but definitely Western. Basically Europe's strange little brother that doesn't quite fit with us but doesn't fit anywhere else either. That's how I'd describe it.

Absolutely. We view them the same way.

To me they’re Europe but they’re just different. Which is fine. But they’re absolutely Western.

We have things more in common with Turks than we do with Russians.

Jota played pure bully ball there damn :lol:

Everybody from Chilwell giving up the ball to Silva and Badiashile getting split there had a mare there

I was just telling my brother yesterday that Israel is only considered in Europe because nobody wanted to play against them so they got kicked out of the Asian conference.

All while Turkey’s Istanbul, formally Constantinople, were considered historically the bridge of “Europe and Asia”

Constantinople was literally the most important city in all of Europe. They were flossin on everybody. All of sudden Islam took over and they’re no longer Europe?

That doesn’t make any sense. :lol:

Example number 34 why Klopp is Tier 1 manager.

Look at what he gets of Diogo Jota, who is a bum. :lol:

Your other rinky dink managers could never.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

2 goals literally right after eachother to start off the second half. Werner assisting both goals.
Idk what I'm watching

2 goals in 2 minutes to put Spurs back up top damn
And Werner linking up really well, assisting both of the goals.
Who could've seen this coming :lol:

Hopefully we don't end up ******* up this comeback somehow...

Back
Top Bottom