OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honestly would not be a bad deal if it happens, Ron would go the other way and it would be a loan with obligation to buy

Foh :lol:

I’d think strictly in terms of acquisitions (and not the drama/financials) it’s Barca. Lewa, Rafinha, Kounde, and some depth. It’ll be a good last hoorah for them before they go trophyless and get a majority stake sold to an American ownership group.

I would go in this order

City - Just off Haaland alone
PSG - because if you're willing to ***** yourself out in that way at least you got the job done.
Barca - everything pending

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T The two clubs I thought of immediately the ARENT even on the list.

Ajax made €170 million they can reinvest into stealing more money from United in the future.

PSG resigned Mbappe. Which brought Campos. Which brought sensible transfers.

This is an English centric poll. Didn’t you say you weren’t going to do this :smh:

I can’t say Barça had a good window.

From a player and talent perspective on the field, sure. Of course

From a “is this the best thing for the club”. Hell no.

We might look back at this window 3-5 years from now like this is what ruined Barça.

I can’t pick them. Who knows what’s going to happen.

00FD140F-6B0A-45FC-AB7B-093B11D9A061.gif

Chelsea have spent a ton but you still feel like they haven't addressed their biggest needs yet.

That backline has been remade though at least.

Arsenal did really smart business and so did Spurs.

PSG have had one of the strongest windows outside of the main leagues, addressed the glaring holes in midfield while keeping their golden boy, no matter if it took giving him a majority stake :lol:

Custis is like a tier 3 but wouldn’t be surprised if these stories of a “U-Turn” don’t start popping up

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T The two clubs I thought of immediately the ARENT even on the list.

Ajax made €170 million they can reinvest into stealing more money from United in the future.

PSG resigned Mbappe. Which brought Campos. Which brought sensible transfers.

This is an English centric poll. Didn’t you say you weren’t going to do this :smh:

I can only list 10 options. The big 6 English clubs I listed had more interesting transfer windows than the Dutch sellers and Mbappe’s FIFA manager mode plaything

I can only list 10 options. The big 6 English clubs I listed had more interesting transfer windows than the Dutch sellers and Mbappe’s FIFA manager mode plaything

How?

PSG were at risk of losing Kylian Mbappe on a FREE.

Just the RE-SIGN alone is bigger than what most of those clubs did. Everyone thought he was gone.

PSG are being overlooked. This was huge.

Tchoumeni doesn’t make sense considering he was just mentioning a mid at the weekend. Unless I’m missing some context.

I think he was just talking about in the general context of this window. they had the 1 midfielder they were going hard for which was tchouameni and he chose someone else

Yeah that makes sense. Im missing context. I thought maybe Nunes

Back
Top Bottom