OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alvarez was technically signed in January but yea Citeh had a strong summer with all the money they made in outgoings and impact guys brought in.

Even Akanji I expect to be a better squad option than Ake

I remember the outrage I caused with my unbold prediction that Haaland would have a bigger impact than Darwin and it would propel City to outpacing Liverpool for another title.

I remember the outrage I caused with my unbold prediction that Haaland would have a bigger impact than Darwin and it would propel City to outpacing Liverpool for another title.
There's only one segment of this thread that would've taken offense to this :lol:

Cyborg Daemon is different gravy, only Mbappe is in the same bracket when it comes to young guys

I couldn’t bring myself to vote for you, but the truth is that City probably had the best window with Haaland and Alvarez
I don’t blame you :lol: But fr I hope to see more Alvarez And Haaland together them playing off of each other could be an insane combo. Problem is who do we drop to play 2 up top
Alvarez was technically signed in January but yea Citeh had a strong summer with all the money they made in outgoings and impact guys brought in.

Even Akanji I expect to be a better squad option than Ake

Tbf ake was really good to start this season before he pulled his groin. I think he’s better than Akanji is RN based on what BVB fans been saying about Akanji. Think he’s just gonna be a warm body to be called upon going into fixture congestion since we only have 2 fit senior centerbacks rn and our best youth one is already on loan.

I mean Ramsdale should be better. So should the defense. But Ramsdale was being impeded like crazy. Shouldn't have counted, but we should also be like 4 or 5 up.

Pulisic needs to revive the American tradition of playing for the yellow submarine

1661976211858.jpeg

1661976313303.png

Hjoberg refusing to turn his head forward all game and then causing a 10m fuss about his boot leading to a goal…. Annoying

Back
Top Bottom