OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decent showing aside from the error that caused the goal. GG Bredrins

We in the same group sonoftony sonoftony layziegunts layziegunts

arg gua 2.JPG

On a similar note...my fam will have a divided household next week:

arg gua.JPG

Chelsea sign Fulham CB Tosin Adarabioyo. Probably to replenish the depth chart that is Tiago Silva leaving. Currently no one is as good as TS on our squad so he’s not a full replacement. Mentality and leadership wise.

Just need to get this extended injury list over with.

I’d rather not get another ST. Even tho Julian Alvarez is in the scope right now. Ride thru the fire as we continue to develop Jackson. 17G and 6A in all comps. Not bad considering Palmer had his spectacular season.

Chelsea sign Fulham CB Tosin Adarabioyo. Probably to replenish the depth chart that is Tiago Silva leaving. Currently no one is as good as TS on our squad so he’s not a full replacement. Mentality and leadership wise.

Just need to get this extended injury list over with.

I’d rather not get another ST. Even tho Julian Alvarez is in the scope right now. Ride thru the fire as we continue to develop Jackson. 17G and 6A in all comps. Not bad considering Palmer had his spectacular season.
Fab said you guys are definitely signing a striker

Seen Mason Greenwood linked to Juve, Benfica, and Atleti, market back on.
All those clubs are broke or act like it, not sure how we make it happen unless it's a player swap which is why I've mentioned Felix before even though his reputation by now is kind of divisive (I'm still a believer).

United have their eye on Bremer so maybe it's a swap of sorts if Greenwood ends up there.

United we're so close to having Greenwood/Garnacho together on the wings. Would have been special.

All those clubs are broke or act like it, not sure how we make it happen unless it's a player swap which is why I've mentioned Felix before even though his reputation by now is kind of divisive (I'm still a believer).

United have their eye on Bremer so maybe it's a swap of sorts if Greenwood ends up there.

United were so close to having Greenwood/Garnacho together on the wings. Would have been special.
Don’t think Juve are gonna sell Bremer, they about to get Koop, Calafrori, Luiz, Di Lorenzo & Di Georgio and maybe Greenwood. Chiesa probably getting sold and a bunch of their academy kids

someone school me on portugals odds to win the euros. if i put down $50, how much do i win? and where can i place this bet? not going to vegas anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom