OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1718129441622.png

Felix and Neves ahead of Vitinha.

🙄

Felix and Neves ahead of Vitinha.

🙄

Not reading too much into the lineups. It’s the last friendly. Don’t even know why they scheduled a third friendly. I think we are the only ones. Some of the teams are already in Germany. Reminds me of the 2014 World Cup when we were the last total to arrive because of a friendly

Not reading too much into the lineups. It’s the last friendly. Don’t even know why they scheduled a third friendly. I think we are the only ones. Some of the teams are already in Germany. Reminds me of the 2014 World Cup when we were the last total to arrive because of a friendly

We have the last games and it’s a 3 hour flight to Germany.

After the a Croatia games I’d expect Felix and Neves to be benched.

He really might go with Neves instead of Vitinha which will be a huge mistake.

We have the last games and it’s a 3 hour flight to Germany.

After the a Croatia games I’d expect Felix and Neves to be benched.

He really might go with Neves instead of Vitinha which will be a huge mistake.

Agree on all points about being 3 hours away and play last on matchday 1 but I just prefer them to be in Germany already instead of a third friendly.

Everybody was useless against Croatia. If I remember correctly vitinha played a majority of the first two friendlies so him not starting today is fine. But he does need to start a the euros.

Eth staying just to get fired in November
Don't worry, the bants will really kick in to high gear at that point after Sir Waistcoat gets announced as his successor in December fresh off of a Euro semi crash out against Croatia with the media fawning over him taking over one of England's big clubs :lol:

Was obvious he was going to stay once Tuchel turned us down this week…pretty disappointing, we literally played like a bottom 5 team in the league on xG, faced record number of shots, just don’t think there was much football you could point too and justify bringing him back.

Hopefully he proves me wrong. Continuity has its own benefits and he can get some guys integrated this year, solidify the backline and compete for top 4 next season.

Back
Top Bottom