OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada did the damn thing, congrats rolaholic rolaholic
Lowkey one of the biggest results in the programs history after qualifying for the last WC :lol:

Didn't expect them to pull through at all, especially in that environment. Venezuela looked great all tourney and they made it tough all night

Had my doubts when he was hired to replace Herdman but I've gotta give credit where its due, Marsch has had them playing and they've become real tough to beat in such a short time.

Celebration won't last too long with Argentina coming up after but damn, what a moment for the program after the disappointment during the WC :pimp:

Last edited:
For the neutrals in here today, whose subs were worse between Martinez and Deschamps?

It seemed like every time one of them made a stupid @&$ sub, the other manager decided to follow up with his own.

I think Deschamps was slightly better just for having the common sense to bring on Dembele while Martinez was stupid enough to take off all of our creative and fast players. But taking off Griezmann early and then taking off Mbappe was a huge risk too.

Anyway, this was one of the worst displays of “finishing” I’ve seen in my life. aepps20 aepps20 mentioned that he’s never seen two teams so determined to not win before-somehow it felt like the truth rather than a joke. Horrible

Where are all the USA pundits bragging about all the Americans playing in the 20th Dutch division ? Canada showing more mental toughness with a majority MLS lineup. Embarrassing

Screenshot_20240706-084300.jpg

Where are all the USA pundits bragging about all the Americans playing in the 20th Dutch division ? Canada showing more mental toughness with a majority MLS lineup. Embarrassing
USA Bums and Clowns is what I call them. When the squad was full of MLS dudes they played with heart and toughness and had better results. Playing in great leagues don’t mean much if you’re soft and entitled

Look at the managers. Of course Marsch gets his players' attitudes and tactics right. He worked for his career.

Can’t even hate on Canada, I’m just pumped for Marsch. Klopp walking through that door, after Gregg is ousted, may be the only thing that energizes USMNT’s group to have a decent showing in two years. We cannot waste a WC on home soil.

Last edited:
For the neutrals in here today, whose subs were worse between Martinez and Deschamps?

It seemed like every time one of them made a stupid @&$ sub, the other manager decided to follow up with his own.

I think Deschamps was slightly better just for having the common sense to bring on Dembele while Martinez was stupid enough to take off all of our creative and fast players. But taking off Griezmann early and then taking off Mbappe was a huge risk too.

Anyway, this was one of the worst displays of “finishing” I’ve seen in my life. aepps20 aepps20 mentioned that he’s never seen two teams so determined to not win before-somehow it felt like the truth rather than a joke. Horrible
Not neutral here but nah: ain't nobody ******* with dd when it comes to football terrorism.
20240706_073338.jpg

Dude just extremely lucky for having this deep of a bench (and quality too).
This is how french people (who actually know ball) talk about and picture him:
20240702_142025.jpg

(Having a big *** ussy is how they say someone's extremely lucky)
Taking Griezmann off was not a risk at all, buddy been straight cheeks for the whole game, last games actually. Antoine really sensitive with it too, so he's just gon be spiraling: I wouldn't start him on Tuesday, he's too much of a liability. Kylian was pretty *** too, no Meg and needs to step his effing game up if he wants to beat the fraud allegations.

Horrible game indeed if not for Hernandez, Kounde, Dembele and Maignan.
F it, we ball tho

Back
Top Bottom