OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know southgate fighting the urge to go defensive now right after committing to attacking with those subs

Can we talk about the genius that is Gareff Souffgate on this tactical masterstroke?!
Man played 5D checkers having the 4th official hold up Jude's number and fake an argument with Jude winning out, to confuse everybody in the world and make it look like Jude is the captain now, so that Saka can get space and time to wind up a shot into the corner to tie it up.

4 year Southgate extension officially waiting in the dressing room for a post-game signature :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Saka!!

kevin-garnett.gif

As good as I think mainoo been I wonder if southgate will learn from this that having Bellingham next to rice you lose nothing and you can get another attacker up there like Palmer or Eze instead of Mainoo next to rice and Bellingham higher up.

Smart to get Trent on. Foden ain’t a good penalty taker don’t need him out there. Not still have Kane out there tho crazy to me tho unless there’s a reason

Back
Top Bottom