OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20240710_165833.jpg

Football bloody hell...

So player of the tournament gotta be from Spain regardless of who win the final? Cause gakpo was the only non Spanish player in contention for me.

Rodri, Yamal, Olmo got arguments for me and no one on England got an argument.

Frimpong was really an unused sub in the semi.... noskey noskey

That clown was saying before the match how much he's looking forward to continuing on the job into the next WC too :lol: :lol:

So player of the tournament gotta be from Spain regardless of who win the final? Cause gakpo was the only non Spanish player in contention for me.

Ruiz was probably their best player through the group stages too.

Spain have like 5/6 guys that have an argument :lol:

Think it'll be Rodri if they win though, Yamal would be very worthy too which is insanity to think about

England, easiest draw in history into another final. Will play by far the best side of the tournament and hopefully be systematically dismantled. Its really the only way.

Hate to say it but Rodri is currently the best player on the planet. It should be him but think it’ll be Lamine.

Frimpong was really an unused sub in the semi.... noskey noskey

That clown was saying before the match how much he's looking forward to continuing on the job into the next WC too :lol: :lol:
Frimpong, Bergwijn, Gravenberch and for all intents and purposes Brobbey and Zirkzee too.

While Wout Weghorst played a full 45 and did nothing but act like the petulant child he is.
And Xavi Simons was gasping for oxygen at the 50th minute.

Koeman can do so much right, but he always ends up sabotaging himself and the team at any given moment. Lineups, tactics, adjustments, there's always at least 1 of these things wrong if not 2 or, in the case of today, all 3.

Letting Gareth horsemouth Southgate run circles around you tactically is a bigger embarrassment than me trying to speak French after 6 glasses of wine.

But it wasn't unexpected ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20240706_122521.jpg

That Spain midfield is gonna give them hell but he needs to play if they want a chance at good things happening :lol:

His linkup and understanding with Foden today was sensational

Ruiz was probably their best player through the group stages too.

Spain have like 5/6 guys that have an argument :lol:

Think it'll be Rodri if they win though, Yamal would be very worthy too which is insanity to think about

Yea ruiz has been phenomenal too.

Hate to say it but Rodri is currently the best player on the planet. It should be him but think it’ll be Lamine.

He’a such an incredible player only knock on him is him being an ***hole.

But I don’t think he’s in the lead just cause DMs don’t get that same level of recognition without massive goals. He has one this euros if he scores a banger in the final on top of than I think he will win it. Otherwise I think it’s gonna be Yamal.

Back
Top Bottom