OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The mental gymnastics a lot of their fans/Messi stans who support Argentina go through…never seen so much commitment and passion before
1719451905783.png

That explains why some of colleagues and co-workers were like yo Enzo is really stupid when they saw me

I was confused until I saw that video clip

Enzo... WHAT THE HECK?!

Really disappointing

I am sure the club and Enzo will sort this issue out but the bond they have before has been damaged

Wow. Terrible look. Not surprised.

Genuinely curious, What is the history of Argentina and their Black population? All these other South American countries have Black players. Whats going on w Argentina? Besides obvious racism.

Wow. Terrible look. Not surprised.

Genuinely curious, What is the history of Argentina and their Black population? All these other South American countries have Black players. Whats going on w Argentina? Besides obvious racism.

I've "heard" that Argentina lost most of its black population because they sent them as soldiers in various wars. + slavery. But I have not done any research so don't know if that's valid. But I would assume countries in Central and South America that don't really have a black population are like that for various reasons.

I bet Enzo did that kneel against racism thing in da Prem and secretly felt this way. Shows us why performative stunts like that kneeling thing are a joke.

Back
Top Bottom