OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Oscar Bobb gets more playing time this year for City. Really think he can take the next step if given the time. Hope he doesn't end up like Palmer. Who I think City fans knew was a baller. But again just needed more playing time.

I completely understand leaving to play more. I hope Bobb doesn't go the same way

I hope Oscar Bobb gets more playing time this year for City. Really think he can take the next step if given the time. Hope he doesn't end up like Palmer. Who I think City fans knew was a baller. But again just needed more playing time.

I completely understand leaving to play more. I hope Bobb doesn't go the same way

He’s already proved he’s a first team player now he looks like he’s ready to prove we need him to win games. Very impressed with him last night. susoho was another young gun that impressed me last night he looks like there’s a really good player in him. Rico I know what to expect from him cause he’s been in the first team for some time his future needs to be in midfield tho not fullback I worry about him agaisnt top level wingers.

Back
Top Bottom