OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

pogba-manchester.gif

Reportedly his big bro was influential in keeping him at Atleti for another season at least

Last edited:
Great business on the Alvarez deal , but now we're left without a backup striker for Haaland. Julian did get plenty of time with us , but he does deserve to start every match. Wish him luck in Madrid.

Only thing I want is to do is sign Eze rest of squad is fine imo. I know some fans say we need a rodri backup but there is no cdm you can sign that’s good enough to give you half of what he provides to where there still isn’t a noticeable drop off in the team and even if you do find that player they won’t be here long cause they will be too good to be on the bench behind Rodri 90% of the time.

We got Kalvin Phillips def don't need another CDM :lol:

I still think for my dynamism you have to play Bobb on the right wing to spell Bernardo at times. But I think you need another forward. Haaland is a very physical player and is going to pick up knocks. I am still interested to see what pep does without him and alvarez as far as playing style.

We got Kalvin Phillips def don't need another CDM :lol:

I still think for my dynamism you have to play Bobb on the right wing to spell Bernardo at times. But I think you need another forward. Haaland is a very physical player and is going to pick up knocks. I am still interested to see what pep does without him and alvarez as far as playing style.

Phillips gonna be CB depth he he stays that’s my guess. It would be nice to have someone that could fill in for Rodri I just don’t see it as realistic. Kovakic can do a job there I’d just ask him to. I think the solution to no striker backup is simple foden Bernardo KDB false 9 we’ve seen it done to great effect before I think Bobb can do it too peps had him play that role a couple times last season.

I was really impressed with Bobb last year, thought he deserved much more time but understand it's crowded at City.

Think he'll really breakout this year.

He makes a lot of mistakes and yellow cards (13 in 29 league matches), going to a bigger stage, with less possession, he will have to do more. Hincapie, Calafriori, a bunch of the Portuguese players were in the same price range. They went for a simple deal, I get it.

He makes a lot of mistakes and yellow cards (13 in 29 league matches), going to a bigger stage, with less possession, he will have to do more. Hincapie, Calafriori, a bunch of the Portuguese players were in the same price range. They went for a simple deal, I get it.
he looked good at spain with better people around him

Back
Top Bottom