OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

FSG only interested in winning net spend award.
You signed no players and have failed to negotiate the contracts of VVD, Alisson, Trent, and Salah.

FSG only interested in winning net spend award.
You signed no players and have failed to negotiate the contracts of VVD, Alisson, Trent, and Salah.
Yea initially thought you guys would be busy in the market this summer, usually the case when a new manager comes in. Especially when following up on an icon of the game like Klopp

Any idea what's been holding things up? Could've sworn I read Michael Edwards was back in the picture too, thought that would've helped move things along recruitment wise

I think he goes to Barca in the long run. They probably told him to stay put cause it will be easier for them to do business with the spanish clubs due to their current financial situation than with foreign clubs.
Was speaking to a friend of mine the other day regarding the potential transfer and I said that he would be a rental for 2-3 years.

Yea initially thought you guys would be busy in the market this summer, usually the case when a new manager comes in. Especially when following up on an icon of the game like Klopp

Any idea what's been holding things up? Could've sworn I read Michael Edwards was back in the picture too, thought that would've helped move things along recruitment wise
They said July would be quiet due to Slot assessing the squad and the international tournaments and in August would be the crescendo.

Typical PR ****.

The initial thought over them delaying the move was trying to negotiate a higher fee but a better payment structure vs paying the release clause up front (even though the club said they were prepared to). Zubimendi told us yes then Sociadad went on the defensive and changed his mind.

damn. adidas killed this retro line for us (and most of the adidas elite clubs). they're about to take all my money

1723494971792.png

1723494873716.png

1723494902176.png

The smallest big club I've ever seen.

Out of all top 5 leagues, you've failed to make a single signing. Stevie wonder can see the flaws in that squad.

I'm tired of that donkey missing sitters, having no protection for the backline, having to put bandaids over a an injury plagued defense. It will never end as long as Fenway Sports Group own this club.

How tf you don't back your new manager? This club is ambitionless and spineless.

I'm jealous of chelsea, united, and city owners. At least Boehly and the Glazers throw **** against the wall and hope it sticks.

I'm so ******* done!!!!!

I don't think you should be jealous of United or Chelsea willingness to spend, spending without a clear plan is hustling backwards.

I don't even think it's a money with Liverpool, they were to spend big on Caicedo and some other guys it's like they're missing closer/recruiter aspect.

Out of all top 5 leagues, you've failed to make a single signing. Stevie wonder can see the flaws in that squad.

I'm tired of that donkey missing sitters, having no protection for the backline, having to put bandaids over a an injury plagued defense. It will never end as long as Fenway Sports Group own this club.

How tf you don't back your new manager? This club is ambitionless and spineless.

I'm jealous of chelsea, united, and city owners. At least Boehly and the Glazers throw **** against the wall and hope it sticks.

I'm so ******* done!!!!!

I'm so ******* done!!!!!
It’s like that one summer arsenal was dying for transfers and we ended up only signing Cech for like 10m :lol:

Where the fantasy football links at?! :nerd:
Last OP relinquished his duties to me. I just started it three days ago. That’s why it hasn’t been talked about.

Normal League

Head to Head league

Also I just learned your team name will be corrupted if you use emojis. Learned the hard way.:rolleyes Don’t use emojis lol

Yea that door was closed soon as they gave him the no.10 :lol:

His bro was also pushing him to stay another year too so think the earliest they can expect to pair him and Lamal for club is next summer

Olmo is a quality signing though tbf so not all bad for them

Back
Top Bottom