Official FR3SH versus KLJ thread (Tennessee/Gonzaga).

Let's go.
pimp.gif

Jay, I understand why you can't stand these dudes. FR3SH, how do you do it?

All they do is look for the foul, and then complain when they get called for one.
smh.gif

^ nah we dont suck...gotta young team and injured. i mean i hate to say it but this was a game where the kids simply didnt have the intensity consistently. fewgot outcoached too. he should have his guys injured or not ready for the physicalness if thats a word of UT.

But all these dudes do is play overly physical. they hack alot. theyll get exposed as always as the sec goes on.

Jeremy is pissin me off.

But all these dudes do is play overly physical. they hack alot. theyll get exposed as always as the sec goes on.
These dudes should be on Tennessee's football team; got dudes playing the wrong sports.
smh.gif

Let's go.

laugh.gif
is it just me or does bouldin look like he's high on something right now..

smh.gif
roll.gif
@ chism's headband

Like i've said all year... zags have some impressive young talent, but they need a real point guard. Pargo's a great player, but doesn't know howto be a point. They could struggle to make the tournament this year when it's all said and done, b/c the WCC isn't going to be all that easy this yearfor them and they don't have a "great" resume to date.

Still - if they can figure out some things, they're a tough matchup for many teams.

tenn looked good..

I'm just disgusted by this team, man.

I don't get it; it's like they don't run real offensive plays or something.

Maybe Few is losing his touch. This is, without a doubt, our most talented team.

^ maybe he doesn't know how to win with real talent or something
laugh.gif
he was better at the smoke and mirrors routine.

Back
Top Bottom